The Pattern Pack and Just-A-Block series

Both my first Teapots book and my Baskets book are now out of print.



I'm not too sad, though, because the designs are still available! You can get a pattern pack that includes all the designs from each book, or you can get individual downloads of just the blocks you want! 

These options are available in my Etsy shop.  For the pattern packs, choose the section called Quilting Patterns. For the downloadable blocks, it's the section called Appliqué Blocks.

Happy teapots and baskets!

Kay
By Kay Mackenzie
Kay's Etsy Shop

2 comments:

  1. HI Kay! I have your baskets pattern (haven't made it yet, but someday I will, when life slows down a bit.) and I think it has the prettiest basket patterns in it! Hugs, H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look forward to it!! See you at PIQF I hope!

    ReplyDelete