Button notecards

Button Notecards

I love making these button notecards. It's so much fun to source the buttons, choose the combinations, and see the whole thing come together.




The stems and leaves are laser-printed, then I carefully select the buttons apply them by hand. They're great for thank-you, birthday, keep-in-touch, anything! You can keep a supply on hand for when you need a card on the fly.

Each one is packaged individually in a cello sleeve, embellished with a tied-on button just as you see in the photos, so they can also be passed along as small gifts for your dear friends.

If mailing, these cards require extra postage, which is currently 21¢. You can write "Hand Cancel" on the envelope, and they're good to go!




I carry these on my website, kaymackenzie.com. If you have favorite colors, you can let me know in the notes and I will do my best to select them for your assortment!

These notecards are made with quality cover-stock paper and are blank inside. They're 4¼ x 5 ½ and the envelope is included.

Cheers,
Kay
By Kay Mackenzie
Kay's Etsy Shop

2 comments: